OR CALL US AT 678.463.2864
CLICK HERE TO SCHEDULE YOUR MOVE TODAY OR CALL US AT 678.463.2864
• Schedule your move ahead of time, if possible.
• Hire a professional moving company, ask for references & make sure they are legal!!!!
• Get a free quote, make sure you are honest with about your needs.
• Don't be fooled by low prices.
• Check to see if there is an hourly minimum required.
• Keep in mind that all moves are different and there are a lot of factors that determine how long your move may take.
• Let all your service providers, family and friends know you are moving.
• Fill out a change of address form, at the Post Office and online!!
• Make a list.
• Have your new keys in hand!
• Have all utilities hooked up at your new address.
• If moving to a storage facility, make sure you can have access.
• If you need to cancel or postpone your move, let the moving company know ahead of time.
• Let the movers do the work.
• Pack before your move or get a quote for packing services from the moving company you choose.
• Don't pack boxes too heavy. Anything over 30lbs. will put a strain on the movers.
• Label your boxes and tape them up properly.
• No need to unpack your dresser drawers.
• Use zip lock bags to keep up with small items.
• You can get free boxes from your local grocery store.
• Sell or get rid of unwanted items, no need to bring them with you.
• Keep a few of your most used items out or to the side, especially the items your kids love!!
• Personally move valuable items.
• Keep important paperwork with you.
• Move the light items, such as lamps, wall pictures, clothes, etc.; it will help you save time and money.
• Unplug your major appliances.
• Try to move during the week.
• Take the kids to a relative or babysitter.
• Make sure to eat a healthy meal.
• Have movers place belongings where you want them placed.
• Make sure to have the correct form of payment.
• Before the movers leave, check all closets, rooms, cabinets, etc. to make sure nothing is left behind.
• Make sure to clean up your old home.
• Let the moving company know how the movers did.